First established in 1994, we are devoted exclusively to the practice of Immigration and Nationality matters representing primarily multi-national companies, educational institutions, and other businesses throughout the nation in connection with immigration needs. In 2010, our firm was recognized as one of only six Tier 1 immigration law firms in the Atlanta area by U.S. News and World Report.
Our services include:
- Assisting in the transfer of multi-national personnel to the United States and in filing visa petitions for professional workers;
- Ensuring employers they are in compliance with all applicable immigration laws where foreign workers are concerned;
- Helping small and large businesses, high tech companies, universities, academics, and researchers with all immigration matters;
- Assisting eligible individuals and their families in securing permanent residency; and
- Assisting in immigration-related litigation matters including cases before the United States Immigration Courts.
Our practice is primarily based in the following areas: non-immigrant business visas, immigrant visas, and permanent residency matters before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services; labor certification/PERM cases before the Department of Labor in securing certification for foreign workers to be employed permanently in the United States; representation of individuals and companies before U.S. Consulates abroad in connection with non-immigrant and immigrant visa issuance matters; and representation of individuals and companies in immigration-related court proceedings, including removal proceedings before various immigration courts and in actions before federal district and circuit courts of appeal.